I used to dread leftovers, but as a busy meal planning mama of 3, they have become my lifesavers! There are so many reasons to turn leftovers into a new meal:
- Saves you time since you’re not starting from scratch
- Saves you money because you’re repurposing food that you already have
- Makes your meal planning more efficient and gives you a break from cooking
- Allows you to get creative in the kitchen and hopefully have a little fun while you’re at it!
After a long love / hate relationship with leftovers, I have found that the key to serving last night’s dinner is turning it into something new!
In this video, I share lots of tasty info for turning leftovers into a new meal. I know that you’ll be able to incorporate these ideas into your own meal plans and family meals again and again.
- The specific ways leftovers have saved me time and money
- How leftovers have reduced the amount of time I spend creating my weekly meal plans
- The types of foods that you should purposely plan for leftovers
- Three meal ideas and recipes for how to turn leftovers into a new meal.
- Watch the video below and hear me share my favorite ways to turn leftovers into a meal.
Want more leftover meal ideas? Download a free copy of Leftover Lifesavers: 10 ideas that turn leftovers into a new meal (including 9 plant-based recipes)! Get your copy here.
Watch the video below for my leftover tips!