Vegetable Hummus Stacks
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- 2 Portabello mushrooms , gills removed and cleaned
- 1 red bell pepper , halved and seeds removed
- 1 orange or yellow bell pepper , halved and seeds removed
- 1 head of cauliflower , sliced into thick slabs
- 1 tomato , cut into 4 thick slices
- 1 zucchini , cut on the diagonal into 1/2 inch slices
Place vegetables in a bowl and drizzle with the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Heat grill and add vegetables, cooking about 4 minutes on each side. Remove from grill.
To assemble, place mushroom on a plate. Scoop a dollop of hummus on top of it. Stack the rest of the vegetables (cauliflower, zucchini, peppers, and then tomato). Top with more hummus.