- 1 can pinto beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1/4 vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 dollop , vegan sour cream (preferably Tofutti)
- 1 dollop , guacamole* (see recipe above)
- 1 dollop , salsa
- 3/4 cup Daiya cheddar-style shreds
- 1/4 cup Fiesta Ground “Beef” (see recipe above)
- 1 1/2 handfuls corn tortilla chips
Heat broth in a saute pan and add onion. Cook 5 minutes until softened. Add the beans and taco seasoning. Stir to combine and cook 4 minutes until heated through. Set aside.
Scoop the chips into a microwave safe bowl.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the bean mixture and Fiesta Ground “Beef” on top of the chips.
Add cheese and microwave about 1 minute until the cheese is melted.
Top with the sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.