- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream (preferably Tofutti)
- 1/2 cup guacamole*
- 3/4 cup Daiya cheddar-style shreds
- 1/2 cup chopped roma tomatoes
- 2/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup "Fiesta" Vegan Ground Beef (saute 1/2 onion in 1 tablespoon olive oil with 1 package Beyond Meat Beefy Crumbles and 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning)
- *For guacamole (mash 2-3 avocados with juice of 1 lime and salt to taste.
Spread the refried beans into an 8×8 glass or ceramic baking dish.
Sprinkle the Fiesta Ground “Beef” on top of the beans.
Layer the guacamole, and then the sour cream on top of the “beef.
Add the tomatoes in another layer, followed by the black olives.
Sprinkle the cheese over the top in one single layer.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the dip is heated all the way through. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.